From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 00:19:04 -0400
[Moderator's note: This was sent to the anonymous posting address but
is presented as a "regular" post here.  I will work with Laraine to see
why the regular address isn't working for her.  BIG]

For some reason I have not been able to successfully send a post to the
regular address, so I am frustrated and trying the others. Hopefully, I
won't get this back as undeliverable.

I am looking for Debbie Whorley. The email addy that I have for her is
also apparently incorrect.

Oh yes, in hopes that this gets through, can anybody tell me a safe,
soothing ointment that can be applied to a ferret tail that looks like
an allergy? I have taken Cranberry to the vets, who put her on pred.
and had me limit types of treats and food to just one kind to see if
it is an allergy. So far nothing has worked. The middle part of her
tail is bald and looks red.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Laraine and the five wonderful fuzzies!