From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:42:10 -0400
Just a quick note to all of you with sick ferrets and those who have lost
babies...I usually try and send a personal email but due to a ton of
problems with my dad healthwise I havent had time...please accept my
prayers and/or condolences and know you are in my prayers and thoughts.
My new little Mr. Wigglesworth is fine and Jen if you are out there what
kind of food did you send home with him?

Love ya all...
Marla