From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 23:36:54 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

The ladies are shedding, and they just plain look like *hell*!  Not only
are they shedding, but they know that they are shedding, they know they
look like hell (ferrets are vain, face it.  And they bite toes.  They do,
they do bite toes.)

Knowing that they look like hell has put them in an evil mood.  Switch
the Kit BIT Hurricane Lily last night, and Lily said something other
than "Heeee!" I think it was in German, but I am not sure.  The nerve!

I'm imagining them having conversations like...
"Mom, she's in *MY* end of the tube!  Tell her to get out!
"Hey! It's my turn to lick from the water dish first, I'm the oldest!"
"This is MY corner, and I'll back up into it any time I want to, you
 cheapo mink wanna be!"

Maybe I'll just blow their tiny little minds the next time I have to
separate them.  I'll groom them with my mouth!  Get rid of that fluffy
winter undercoat once and for all!  That'll give 'em something of
substance to complain about.  Of course, that may be illegal in my
state...

Weasels. (sigh)

Alexandra in Massachusetts