From:
Pirjo & Tom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 12:07:47 +0200
Hi,

Ferret Math strikes again.  Two weeks ago we brought home our new fuzzbaby,
Josefin.  She was 13 weeks old and we hoped that our gang of three ferrets
would consider her to be a kit, but no.  One look at her and they all
decided that this was indeed no kit but an intruder.  Now, two weeks later,
Ronja, our princess, has almost accepted Josefin but the boys still regard
her as someone who should not be allowed to be in the apt.  For the moment
we are living in hope that sooner och later the entire gang will accept
Josefin.  Any suggestions on what we can do to make things easier for
Josefin will be greatly appreciated.

Pirjo & Tom
Raki, Ronja, Napoleon and Josefin