From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:26:13 -0500
I'd like to clarify that people can only write off financial donations
that they send to S.O.S. for us to use as they designate, or donations
of goods for S.O.S. to dispose of. Donations of goods to a shelter for
that shelter to raffle off or sell or even use are not tax deductible
under our 501(c)3.

Shelters on our shelter list cannot be considered to have a 501(c)3
themselves. Our 501(c)3 specifies that all donations to Support Our
Shelters will be used to help shelters, but all donations must go
through us. And we do not want to get into the business of valuing
goods or passing on goods.

Judith White

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
               100 Walsh Road
          Lansdowne, PA 19050
                 610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
         www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
  501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176