From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 23:28:50 -0800
Hi Ela,

Glad the bowl arrived!  It sounds like it is foiling your boys' attempts to
dig out the food, should save you a fortune huh?  I know I could not survive
as a shelter if not for these bowls to prevent the wasting of food.

Not to worry, I have all the surplus stock of these under lock and key to
prevent any Texas FLO agents from seizing and destroying them.

Kisses to your boys.
Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter