From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:35:58 -0700
Hi All,

Ginny Childs is in a Health Care Center in Tucson.  She has had some
health problems this year and we have no idea how long she will be in
the Health care center this time.

Carol the Vice President has been doing a wonderful job of taking care of
everything --YEAH CAROL.  She has someone taking care of the rescues (we
keep getting them in) and Carol has someone taking care of Ginny's dog,
Brighty, along with her house.  Ginny could use some cheer and a card
would help.

Ginny Childs
c/c Life Care
6211 North La Cholla
Tucson, Az.  85741

Room 2126

Also, please check out all the ferrets the club has ready to go on
Petfinder.com
I think we have about 30 ready to go.  And it isn't even busy season
yet ---when college students leave....!

Thanks,
Debbie