Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:58:53 -0400
>the majority of ferret owners lack the discipline, or perhaps the basic
>ability,to safely maintain their ferrets on a homemade diet.

>As far as I am concerned, if you can't have your preconceptions
>challenged without getting angry, you are too immature to debate anyway.

>Any questions?

Just one; what precisely do you hope to accomplish by patronizing and
insulting anyone who may dare to disagree with or even just question you?
IF you genuinely desire an OBJECTIVE discussion, then you should probably
refrain from using emotionally charged phrases such as "lack the
discipline" and "too immature" when opening a topic for debate.  You are
a widely known and well-respected authority on ferrets.  It's a shame
that you choose to tarnish that image with vanity and condescension.

(a disillusioned)
Joli Nolin