Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:23:52 -0700
[Moderator's note: forwarded for Kwinkle at his request by Kat Parsons
<[log in to unmask]>    BIG]

 --- kwinkle <[log in to unmask]:

>Dear Kat
>This is what I said to vicki:
>
>Vicki, the way you wrote your " Message to Kwinkle" without even a "hello"
>nor a "goodbye" gives me the impression that you wrote that with a
>malicious intent.
>
>"gives me the impression" is what I said not that she HAS a malicious
>intent.  I'm a very nice guy and I will talk to anyone with respect as
>long as I get the same.  I have EVERY right to say this about her just as
>she has the same right as I have, but the way she wrote the letter to me
>talking about my name and not my findings looked very dumb to me and I
>don't appreciate, nor do I have the time, for things like that.
>
>Instead of trying to "put your finger on it.." why don't you let me speak
>to any vet that you have and let he or she tell you if what I say may
>"ring true" I read sukie's post and that's the way vicki should have
>address her concerns and not about my name.  I will answer sukie's post
>when I get a chance and you are right, it's great to be overly cautious
>regarding your ferrets.  That's why I always say "please let me speak to
>the vets that know there ferret/human biology" cause the vet MUST know
>something about endocrinology in humans in order for them to see how I
>achieved my findings.
>
>I'm not here to play games with anyone, i'm here to help save ferrets from
>risky surgery which is why I only want to talk to vets and experts.  You
>have made a valid point and I thank you, but again, If I am treated with
>respect, I will return the same.
>
>Please post this letter to the FML and if I misjudged Vicki I will be more
>then glad to apologize.
>
>Thanks
>Kwinkle
>];o]

=====
kat and the krew
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest
boy!!!~*~ MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man sweetheart!!!~*~POPPYE~my
Sterling Silver~*~ MEEJA~my sable maniac woman!!!~*~CHASE~my dainty,
dainty DEW little lady~*~ ARMAND~my sable gentleman~*~SLYK~my new silver
mitt/blaze wannabe baby boy~*~
Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!~*~
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396"