From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:37:22 -0500
Hola,

Jubilee:  tiny kit at a pet store, 1st ferret

RinkyDink: tiny kit at a pet store, starving, could not eat kibble.

LunaMoon: pet store kit, goosing, almost named her goose.

Frolic:  military family moving, adrenal, died during surgery

BigFun:  Frolics mate, got shelter shock, had to bond with him to save him.

Sterling:  found wandering around outside.

Noble:  old ferret dumped at a pet store, sick

Blaze:  Noble's cage mate

Sassafrass: older ferret dumped at a pet store, upper respitory infection

Pepsi:  Sassafrass's cage mate, upper respitory infection

Navidad:  adopted from Dook N Dance ferret shelter

Bonkers:  adopted from Dook N Dance ferret shelter

Lolly: person getting rid of ferret, having baby, husband, yada yada yada

BlackBerry:  tiny kit starving in a pet store.

I really have no criteria but the ferret is usualy in some kind of
trouble if they come from a pet store.  My only pet store babies I
dont consider rescues are Luna Moon and my prescious Jubilee.

--
HappyTails,
Karen