From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 01:19:41 -0400
Hi everyone:

I'm finally trying to update our website and realized that I still have old
information about Dr. Bruce Williams.  I heard that he is no longer with the
Armed Forces Department of Pathology.  Does anyone have accurate, current
contact information on him, including e-mail and phone?  Is he still willing
to help out ferret owners?  Anyone know what he's doing now or why he left?
Thanks.  Please e-mail me privately (cc the FML so that others who might
want to know have the info too) because I'm swimming in ferrets here and
lately haven't been able to read the FML on time.... still about 16 issues
behind!  :-P

Kymberlie Becker Barone
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Montgomery County Branch
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady