Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:13:41 -0400
I am listing loads of things on ebay, some at a starting bid of $1.  I
have a lot of things to put on, I am selling everything here, it will
take me a few days to get everything listed.  I also have some new items
that are special order items, these are in the ebay store at buy it now
prices.  Right now I have 146 items listed and much more to list.  I have
to raise funds for the shelter here, the summer is just not bringing in
money at the flea market and other ways.

also, if a shelter in Florida has anyone wanting to adopt a few ferrets
and you have none, please give them my email address.  I have a few for
adoption.

Sue
Learn more about the animal shelter &
watch the weasels dance at: