From:
Kris Trower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 13:42:20 +0000
Hi,
I'm new to the FML, and I have 2 ferrets, "Boogie" an albino male and
"Keisha" a sable female.  Keisha is my oldest, I have had her about 3 years
and I am am estimating her age at about 4 1/2 years.  Lately I've been
noticing bald spots on her, and in the FAQ I found out that this is common
in the fall, but I've never seen this much hair loss from her.  It started
about a week ago with two small patches behind her shoulder blades, and now
that patch has grown to about the size of silver dollar and is completely
bald.  Her tail is almost bald.  She otherwise seems healthy and I haven't
noticed any iching or abnomalities with the skin.  She has not had any
changes in her environment and has been eating Purina One Chicken and Rice
formula for cats for about 2 years with no problems.  Is this normal?
Please reply to me via private email, and I will post the responses on a
page for everyone to veiw.

Thanks in advance,
Kris Trower
mailto:[log in to unmask]