From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 03:17:12 -0400
> PS Someone (was it you Suki?) posted about a mini pond they bought for
> their ferrets to use inside.  I would love to get the info for this!

I believe it was Troy Lynn, and I suspect it was long enough ago to be
in the FML Archives.

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0407&L=ferret-search&P=R17846

http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0404&L=ferret-search&P=R18571

There you go!

  --
Med doses: your vet should have these figures and also the particulars of
using these drugs in ferrets, and the dosing IS also be dependent on the

 From _Essentials of Ferrets, a Guide for Practitioners_

Page 29
Diazoxide
5-30 mg/kg q 12h PO

Page 33
Prednisone/prednisolone
0.10-2.5 mg/kg q 12-24h PO

(Though we've also used it on 8 hour schedules and know other's vets
who have also done that for some hard to control situations.)

There is a short window within which to get a copy of this text: AAHE
Press 1-800-252-2242 before they are gone.