From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:53:32 -0700
FURRY FURY!!!!

I come home from working a 10 hour shift (its gonna be like this for a
whole week)  I open the door, and to my surprise, Noodles is running
around the living room.  (mike wanted to let her play)

I'm smiling as I watch her scurry onto the living room couch, then takes
a death leap of faith onto the coffee table about 3-4 feet away.  She
barely makes it and wiggles her way through the papers to a small box.
She sniffs it, looks at me, looks at the package, LUNGES AT IT, and
pushes it off the table.  It was a Lenscrafters box, so I figured it was
my brother's.

To my enjoyment, I watched her drag it all the way into the kitchen,
(like she was hiking a football) She played speed bump for a minute or
two, then went back to work.  She finally made it to underneath my mom's
bed in her bedroom about 3 minutes later.  Right before she drags it
under the bed, a name catches my eye...it was MY NAME on the box...SHE
WAS TAKING MY PACKAGE!!!  I lunged underneath the bed to no avail as her
little bald butt was just too fast for my 6' frame.

After 5 minutes of pushing, grunting, and groaning, I finally moved the
bed a few inches, just enough to slip my hand and grab the package from
the unsuspecting thief who was trying to figure out her fung shwe' I sat
on the bed and opened the box.

What the Hel*?!?!?!  IT:S A FURBY!!!  I'm thinking....WHO on EARTH knew
about Noodles missing furby!!  Then I thought about the time I posted on
the FML about her losing her favorite baby.

The whole time I'm opening the box, and reading the card, Noodles is
trying her heart out to get on top of the bed to retrieve her treasure
she worked so hard for!

I gave her the furby, and she gave me the look like "I wanted to open the
BOX!!" She scattered off the bed into her hidey hole to play with her new
baby.

Thank you Trish, Merry, Pippin, and Zira....You put a smile on Noodles
face that'll never wipe off :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /