From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:14:40 -0400
Hi Folks,
You have all been so helpful to me in the past, I hope you can help me
now.  I adopted a 1 1/2 year old albino two months ago.  Everything went
fine at first.  We named him Powder and he loves his sister Panda.  He
started vomiting once in a great while about a month ago.  I figured
he was not used to playing with other ferrets and was playing to hard,
because he got a clean bill of health from Vet just a month prior.
Recently, two weeks ago, he started vomiting more often and his appetite
was small.  I started feeding him duck soup, and he would eat pretty
well.  Found a rubber mat that he could have been chewing on so we were
off to the vet.  Xrays showed no blockage, and heart and organs looked
good.  He has stopped vomitting and is eating duck soup, but not eating
on his own.  He has displayed no lethargy, he plays just like he always
has.  What could be wrong?  Am I lookiong at Lymphosarcoma?  Could a
piece of rubber be in his stomach and we not see it, that is causing
him not to want to eat?  Anyone experienced anything like this.  I am
continuing the duck soup.  If he doesn't start eating soon, my vet says
we will have to take a more aggressive aproach.  Please help!  I am not
over losing my Chamois last August yet, to lose another.

Thank you for your time,
Lisa, Panda and Powder