From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 21:08:32 -0400
>From:    Dale Diehl <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Maryland Rabies Law

Thank you for posting.  After working to change the ordinace in Cobb County,
GA, I've become a collector of this kind of info.  Just to clarify:  I read
Class I, II,  then Condition 1, 2, III, then Class IV - is something missing?

>From:    Gooblet <[log in to unmask]>
>anybody had a fear-it with trouble passing a large piece of red licorice it
>had eaten.

Just a little off the subject, but while traveling cross-country with a dear
friend (& former GDFA foster mom) & her 8 frits, we ran into a similar
situation (well almost).

With everything we had to worry about spending every night in a different
hotel room, my rubber band (for hair dryer cord) disappeared!  Panic set in -
it was one of those big thick ones.  Which one of the little buggers got it -
there was no way to separate them.  We were both on poop patrol for 24 hours
before it passed.  Luckily it wasn't a synthetic rubber band but was made of
gum rubber.  It broke down enough to slide through, like thick dough, in 2
dumps.  MAX I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS YOU!

Just a note of caution from a ferreteer who's been owned by dozens of pet
fuzzies for 13 years (I though I'de seen & heard it all)  - if you have to
use rubber bands, make sure they're gum rubber & not synthetic elastic.

luv & licks - Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu, Chaos, & Tuxedo

>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Poop on pooping
>!!!!!Why doesn't everyone that has success post THEIR methods on how to get
>the poop in the poopbox

BRIBES - When Hendrix wakes up, make sure he goes before he comes out - yes
you have to wait & watch - when he does give him a treat - when he starts to
sniff around again (especially in the corners) - put him in his litter box
until he goes & when he does give him a treat - every time - be diligent.
Pretty soon Hendrix will be jumping into the litter box & assuming the
position for a treat.

Try unfrosted blueberry Pop Tarts & olive oil - I've never had one resist.