From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:00:34 -0500
name) Since I have NO record of Ferret acres Sanctuary & Rescue in my
Data, e- mail and no name to cross reference to - I cant even confirm
that you have sent me anything.

On the dead line I had 29 Shelters that sent me in their Info. Did you
also know that buy the time I'm done - that there will be over 70 Trees
which equals over a 1000 ferrets???? And each page for each Ferret
takes @ least 15 Min. to complete. Please do the math. By the way --
did you Know I do this on my own time!

So yep - It's taking me a few days to get everyone up (and I'm sorry
for that). But please remember -- I haven't decorated my home (inside
or out), Nor have I bought anything (Presents for my grand children
(11) ), and I work retail - so I work 10 - 12 Hrs a Day.

People - I'm sorry it;s taking so long - but please give me a break --
I really believe this is my last year - because I cant keep going like
this !!

EVERYONE WILL GET UP ON THE TREE -- the more you e-mail me -- the less
time I have for the tree, which is the reason for this post.

I'M Sorry

Kris S Mewton