Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 11:43:45 EDT
I just got off the phone with her husband,Dale.The meds aren't working
so she'll have surgery in the next 24-48 hours.Brain surgery is very
serious.Please pray for her & her family.

In my last conversation with Kathy,on last sat night,she'd stated that
she was low on food.Had to order some..Well,she hasn't.So,I'm asking
the ferret community to step in & help them out here.Kathy will be
hospitalized for weeks.Her husband of course will be at her side.So
many job hours missed.

They do have help with all the ferrets in their shelter.Thank God.They
are just about out of food & Tone.

If anyone can send them some of these items,Bless you.Here's their addy:

Ferret Eyes Forvever Rescue
Kathy & Dale Hood
515 Sandy Lane
Panama City Bch,Fl 32413