From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:54:48 EST
It's that time again to try and pay the vets bill for the Ferret Friends
of Indian River County Ferret Shelter.  Not as bad as last year only
$1,195.00

This Christmas we will have a variety of Ferret Angels including the much
wanted Ferret Veterinarian Angel.

Keep watch here.

Oh and yes we will be having a raffle - each ticket will cost $5.00.  But
that will get you a chance to win one of 8 Ferret Angels.  If you don't
win on the first draw you will have seven more chances.  A special of 6
Tickets for $25.00 will also be available.  We will not be accepting cash
we will only be accepting checks made out to our Veterinarian Hospital -
then you know EXACTLY where you money has Gone.

Watch here for the Christmas Ferret Angels and the Raffle.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friend of Indian River County
A "NO KILL"  NO Profit Shelter since January 1991