From:
Neil & Charlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 10:35:47 +0100
I will shortly be moving to Zimbabwe and am desperate to have two fuzzies
own me when I am in Africa.  My problems is this:

I was going to "import" two fuzzies to Zimbabwe but then the costs of
getting them there and also the worry about them surviving in the cargo
hold of a plane for about 13hrs made me realise my hope of being owned by
two fuzzies was going to be a little harder than I first anticipated!

So what I would like to know is:

Does anyone know of somewhere or someone in Zimbabwe, Mozambique or South
Africa who is owned by fuzzies and breeds them.  If you can help me, please
e-mail me the contact details or tell me how I can get in touch with
someone in that part of the world who may be able to help.  My e-mail
address is: [log in to unmask]

I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Thank-you
Charlene