From:
Barb Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:53:38 -0700
As I was reading my Sunday FML post, I saw many best wishes to Robin, for
her birthday (and not a one asking how old, such restraint! :-)  Generil
Patton, who was reading by my elbow got down and woke the rest of the
Family, whispering in their ears.

They gathered in the office by the computer and tuned up,
memememememe....

Then Patton led off as the bass:
'Hippo Birdy, hippo birdy, hippo birdy,' he sang as low as he could go,

'Two ewes, two ewes, two ewes, two ewes,' twittered Mama Mary on the
suprano line.

Roland hummed the tenor part and Jimi sang lead,
'Hippo birdie two ewes, hippo birdie two ewes, hippo birdie, deer robin,
hippo birdie, two ewes'.

They all joined in harmony,
"And many more, hmmmmmmmmm.'

And I applauded and recorded this in writing - Hey, I didn't have a
recorder available...

Hope you had a great day!

Barb and the Underfoot Family