Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:34:36 +1000
Hi everyone,

I'm subscribed but don't get a chance to read much as I am at Uni, breed
dogs and have two kids.

I was wondering if there is anyone in Victoria Australia with ferrets?
They don't seem to be too easy to come across.

I have one girl after losing her sister recently and am looking for
another girl.  I am not interested in paying over inflated pet show
prices and want another girl to keep this girl company.

If you can help me out please contact me directly on

Thanking You,
Regards,
Peta