From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1992 17:42:55 -0500
Hi!

Please add me to your mailing list. I'm a big ferret fan, and want to learn
more. I'd like to request that you don't add my request to the newsletter,
though, because I live in <XXXXX>, and would like to retain my
anonymity in case I decide to own an illicit darling in the future.

[Is this okay? ;-)]

Thanks, and hope to talk (listen?) with y'all soon.

[The ferret mailing list does support anonymous recipients *and*
posters.  Whenever you want to send anything to the list, please
remember to say "anon" somewhere in the first couple of lines so
I'll know when to purge identification information.  There are
now 10 anonymous subscribers.]