Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 17:32:54 -0400
Well I'm back.  Not that any one might of noticed by I now have an FML pile
of...... close to two weeks.  There was a death in the family so the FML got
put off.  I apologize guys and I hope that nothing serious has happened here
while gone.

Well as you can tell from the subject I have an ECE problem.... Well so
far I don't and my kids are fine, my friends however isn't.  First the
information.  We live in the Worcester County area (Massachusetts).  It is
believed that ECE was picked up through his visit to a pet store.  The
source so far has been pointed to a breeder from New Jersey.  That is all
that I know so far.

The ECE virus is what struck his family of 4.  One is doing fine, the other
two is okay.....  The albino girl Tia needs some prayers of getting better,
she is going through this the hard way...  There was a thought by Tia's
parents that they may loose her and didn't know what else to do to help and
were contemplating having her put down.  They put Tia in the vets hands.....
Well the vet took her home, got her hydrated again and Tia is now home with
her mom and dad.  My friend now knows what duck soup is and has learned how
to wear it :).  So far things are going okay with feeding etc.  One fortunate
thing is he is able to be home during the day to make sure she is fed.

Well the vet is doing her best in informing them and trying to find out the
source.  The family of 4 is going through the treatment.  The parents
however do not have a computer and asked me to post.... Looking for support
and if anyone can share their stories etc... I will be pulling the ECE
section of the FML FAQ for them and I have passed along what I could.
Please feel free to send to me direct.  I talk to him everyday and will be
printing out the letters for him to read.  Thank you all ahead of time.
Let's show him how and what the FML family is like, maybe then he'll get
the computer :}

Thank you
Emily
:)