From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:08:12 -0600
Hello FML,

I'm sure quite a few seen it last night, but there was a piece on Animal
Planet's Wild Rescues about ferret rescues.  They talked with a shelter mom
and why she rescues ferrets.  The part with the young boy and his ferret
was touching...it showed how responsible he was to his pets (he had quite a
few), but he mentioned his ferret was his favorite.  It was a good piece,
although I had to laugh when the ferret shelter mom said that ferrets don't
bite or steal, hee, hee, hee.  ;-)

Dook-Dook-Dook

Tracy Jose
Tango - I don't steal or bite, i'm perfect
Chico - Okay, so I like to bite what's the big deal...humans burp!
Pepe' - Steal? - hee, hee - that's my middle name!
Roo - Hey mom, that fert on the tv looks just like me.
Spunky - They should've interviewed me....I would have wooed the pants
off 'em!