From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 03:47:06 -0500
To the person who made this list, I would like to know if I could make some
copies of it to give to some of the people I come in contact with.  Namely,
some who are wanting to adopt from my shelter and the store where I volunter
taking care of their fur-balls.  Naturally, I would give credit to you for
compiling this wonderful list.

We have the only shelter in Boise.  It's Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of
Boise.  We have had good luck with the adoptions so far.  Maby thats because
I'm so picky when it comes to furrie critters.  I won't let just anyone have
a ferret because they want one.  I do charge for the babys.  They all go to
the Vet when they come to the Shelter and my fee is the Vet bill.  We are
non-profit.

We have six of the fuz butts: Squeekie (5.5), Pooh Bear (4.5), Happy (2.5),
Chester (2.5), Felix (about 3 he is new to us but quite a lover), Persilla,
Prissy for short, (4 months).  She does everything on a dead run pluss war
dances.  Her favoriate thing is to chase the cat.  He weighs 17lbs and all
the kids think he was put on the earth for them to chase and harass.  He is
good with them though and has never tried to hurt them Three others have
crossed the Rainbow Bridge, Kodo, Gidget and Spike.  I still miss them a
lot.  The FML is great and all of you are so caring that it restores my
faith in humans.  Hope everyone had a nice turkey day.

G.