From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:55:07 -0800
Wow folks - what a day!

Last night the non-ADV tree was at 124 kids.  And tonight.....a grand
total of 101 kids!!  Way to go!!  I know it shows 125, but I know of 4
that were taken and just don't have their stockings up yet.  WOW!!  But
there's still a number to go....

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html

And the ADV kids are STILL at 22.  None of the kids on either tree are
asking for much.  Sure, some of their moms/dads are mentioning monetary
donations towards research or vet expenses (all very worthy causes) -
but the kids want toys, treats and hammies!!!  The ADV beauties are at:
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/2004/ADV%20Trees/ADV-Tree1.htm

So, do you think we can do it this year without any last minute
scrambling???  Surely, all of our hearts break seeing so many left
without Santa's.  Anyone else have any other suggestions?  Tips?
Tricks???  DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE A GOLD CREDIT CARD I CAN BORROW
FOR A DAY?!?  Ferret stuff only - I swear!!!

[OR]