Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 01:42:14 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have a favor to ask.  A dear friend of mine, and fellow ferret owner, is
frustrated at not yet having the technology to enjoy the FML.  So she is
reduced to envy as I regale her with tales, some tall, from my daily
readings.

She would love to meet fellow ferret owners in the greater Oklahoma City
area.  She also has a concession trailer and often travels to the smaller
towns around OKC.  So if you could take pity on her, please e-mail me and I
will put you in touch.

Plus then she would owe me big time!

Margie Zick
Houston Area Ferret Association