From:
Doug Huttes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 13:31:07 -0500
I have been getting The Ferret Digest for a couple of weeks now but have
been to shy to post anything.  A post today 7/16 helped me overcome that.I
have two beautiful girls now, Hon and Ney, how sweet huh?  I really want
another one but I'm not shure if they will get along.  My girls love to play
togather but I don't know how they would react to a new face.  I don't want
to upset them or have the other fuzzie feeling neglected.  I have also read
about people getting ferrets from shelters, do you mean genral animal
shelters or are there special ones.  I live in Tulsa so I'm shure that one
is around.  I would relly like to help out a less fortunate ferret, mine are
from a pet store.  Also does anyone else have problims with your "kids"
digging in the carpet in corrners or at doors.  How do you get them to stop?
I'll pick them up and play with them thinking they forgot what fun they were
having, but they are usually smarter than me and go right back.  I don't
want to spank them but what do I do?

All input will be appreciated!
Doug