From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 00:10:35 +0300
Hello, FMLers,

After some confusion, the auction has been resolved. Kris is the
highest bidder and the winner.

My deep apologies to Madeline for my error in prematurely announcing
her as the winner...

As you all might remember, Sandy donated the ring in the first place,
in order to help with my project of getting my animals back to the US.
And then she announced that she was donating a matching sum to the
winner's bid.

Which results in $110, enough to get one cat to the USA as in-cabin,
under-the-seat "luggage."

In happy addition, the gofundme site has generated enough money to
send the two ferrets to the US!  With the remaining funds that the
site has raised, combined with another friend's direct donation, we
are approaching the cost of sending the two small dogs. So we are
close to a total of 5 of the 11 small animals -- dogs, cats, and
FERRETS!

Hooray for all our efforts!

And if you would like to help the remaining animals, go to

       http://www.gofundme.com/1l8da0

to donate what you can. As you will see, all the small amounts are
adding up significantly!

Thank you, everyone.