From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 08:09:56 -0700
Well, that's what I thought, until this morning as I was getting ready for
work.  I heard these scratching noises in my room and went to investigate.
Out pops a little black and white head from the top shelf of my closet-- I
was so sure that the ferrets couldn't get up there!  And then, when I pulled
Amelia out from the shelf, I discovered the source of the scratching noise;
she'd been happily demolishing the styrofoam packing inserts that go with my
computer.  So when I pulled her out, she was covered in shredded foam.  Of
course her fur was all puffed up too, and she was too adorable for words, in
addition to being quite irked with me for ruining her fun.  Although things
became fun again when I started brushing the foam off of her and the static
built up... Well, I know what I have to do when I get home tonight: first,
vaccuum up all the shredded foam from the inside of the closet, and second,
reorganize things!  Lee, Amelia may not have met Francine and Errata yet,
but boy are they on the same wavelengths!

Regina
Amelia the Styro Slayer
and Cully  "Huh? You can go up there?"