From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:08:30 EDT
I lost my little one named Junior on 4/15 and of course my heart was
broken once again with another loss.  I did not have him long, he was
young and loved to play his favorite game of attack dad on the sofa, he
had cancer of the lymph nodes and went down hill so fast (2 days) and on
the third day I held him while the vet put him to sleep, he is buried
next to Sassy and Bandit under a big oak tree.

On 4/22 I met another fur kid by the name of Swiper, a year old ball of
energy who stole a piece of my heart.  I brought him home yesterday
evening and he has fit in with the rest of the crowd just like he has
been here forever.

He cannot take the place of Junior, now was that my intention but it
helps to fill the void that was left when Junior crossed the bridge to
be with Sass and Bandy.

I wanted to announce Swipers arrival into the clan and am amazed just
how these guys can steal your heart so fast.

Patrick and the Magnificent Seven plus one again