From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:59:14 -0500
Hi all,
What a really good idea to list our personal info with so many new faces...
so here goes...

My name is Michele and my husband Joe and I are owned by eight ferrets...
all rescues of some sort or another, two dogs, and two rats.  We live in
Boston, Mass.  I have had the pleasure of sharing my life with ferrets for
the past nine years.  I have had many pets in my lifetime, but sometimes, a
"special soul" comes into your life and you must share your life with that
animal always, or things just aren't the same anymore.  That's how it's
been with me and ferrets.  I found out about the FML a long time ago, but
only recently got a computer, and it was the first place I came to as soon
as it was up and running!<G>

Michele & the 8-iz-enuff gang: Figgy, Colin, Whitty, Murphy, Ralph, Nick,
Sarah, and Finnegan......Johnny & Regan the dogs, and Harry and Trinny the
Rats.....