Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:30:39 -0700
Hi all

Again I will remind everyone dat I will be unavailable starting da 17th
for a few days.  I am not sure exactly how long but not more than a week
I think.  Scabbles will be subing for me until I return.  Scabbles will do
an excellent job.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Love.  I looked up
Bullwinkle, Ginger and Mr. Peabody and explained the situation to them.
They were glad to be here for her and greeted her like a long lost cousin.
They took her all around and showed her all the sights here at da bridge.
They said dat they would teach her all da things she needed to know and
take care of her til you get here.  Love said dat she didn't know you for
long but she appreciated what you tried to do.  It just wasn't to be.  She
said she felt a lot better and could finally breath and sends kisses to
you.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Bruiser.  I gave him da
tour and he waz interested in da Fruit Bar of course.  Then he said he waz
going over to da Wrestling Matches and so what he could do there.  He did
not do to bad but there are some big boys over there and they have been
practicing for a long time.  He said he would have to practice more and he
would get better.  He said to tell hiz mommy that he feels better and no
more pain.  He sands hiz luv and lots of hugs and cuddles.

I looked up Tottles in my directory.  I went over to da Hammock Haven as he
waz there taking a nap.  He waz indeed curled up with Scuffy.  I passed da
message to him.  He said he waz doing real good.  He said he had been doing
all sorts of things here.  At first he practiced hiz flying and waz soon
good at it.  Then he dabbled in all da different activities here to find da
one he liked best.  He especially liked da Otter Slide where he could play
and splash in da water and slide.  He said to tell hiz little daddy he
luved him to and to send lots and lots of kisses and hugs.

I have a lot to do before I have to go.  I won't get done if I don't start.
Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee