From:
Bobbi Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:16:19 GMT
I suppose this question has been asked before, but I don't remember
for sure.  We will be painting the room where the ferret cage is this
weekend, using latex paint.  Of course, we will move the ferrets to
another room.  How long before we can put them back?  Is just moving them
to the next room good enough?  Does latex paint even effect ferrets?  We
really need to paint, but I certainly don't want to endanger the kids.

Bobbi and The Merry Masters of Mayhem, Scooby, Samie, and Shooter.
Remembering those who are at the bridge.

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.