From:
Paul Niedziela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 21:36:15 +0200
Hi Folks,

If you're a devoted ferret parent like myself (and I know you are) you have
bought the ferret stuffed animals, Christmas cards, t-shirts, etc.  They're
cute, I know.

But for a while now I have been making some things of my own that add a
personal touch and are really fun to do.  Of course there are endless
possibilities, but here are some of my current projects:

*The following projects require computer, scanner, and printer.

- Stationery, labels, and envelopes -
I scanned in my favorite pics of my babies.  You may have seen some of them
on the now-defunct "Timmy and Marisol's Homepage".  Then I drew a set of
ferret pawprints in Paintbrush.  From there, I made several sets of
personalized stationery.  On some I have my name and address and on others
just my name.  With this I also made return-address labels and envelopes.

Of course these pictures, once scanned in, can be used for anything.  You
can make your own t-shirts, pillowcases, mugs, etc.

- Computer Screensavers -
This is my new project.  Using WWPlus (Retrieved from the Internet), I used
my scanned-in pictures to create my own screensavers.  You can cut the
pictures into shapes or combine them to make new pictures - whatever you
want.  I've also used this method to display my favorite works of art found
on the Web.

There really are millions of ways to show off your babies.  If anyone would
like help on anything I've discussed or if you have some ideas of your own I
would love to hear from you.  I'm always happy to share my new ideas.  I can
also send samples of my work if anyone wants to see a copy.

My e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]
(It's my husband's account)

I hope this has been useful.

Becky Shepard and my babies Claude (10 months) and Marisol (2 years)