From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 18:10:58 -0500
I'm writing this in response to Ron's concerns yesterday.

My Bonnie and Clyde came to live with me at 8 weeks old.  My Bonnie also did
not care for treats while Clyde was a little piggie eating everything in
sight.  You don't have to worry about this or about one not getting any
supplement.  Ferrets don't necessarily need any supplements at all as long
as you feed them a good ferret food.  I feed my fuzzies Totally Ferret and
am completely satesfied with their health and energy.  As far as size is
concerned, females are naturally smaller than males.  They only weigh 1-3
lbs.  while males weigh 2-5 lbs.  on average.  Keep an eye on them of
course, but don't worry that she is smaller.  My Bonnie can definitely hold
her own with no problem.  They play very rough, and dispite her size, she
easily keeps up with Clyde.  Definitely don't seperate them!  They'll love
each others company.  If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me as I
have just went through the kit stage also.  My babies are now 4 months old.

Remember, always have patience with them!  You definitely will need it.

Enjoy them, too!

Kelly, Jiggles, Bonnie, and Clyde