From:
Tiffany Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:03:50 -0400
Hi,
I have a 1.5 yr.  old female MF ferret.  I have had Sassy since she was a
kit.  I would love to adopt 1 or 2 more ferrets but I am afraid they will
not get along since she has been an "only child" since she was a kit.
Would her personality change?  She is a cuddler &amp; follows me around
the house trying to get my attention when I'm not playing with her.

Should I deceide to adopt, does anybody know of any ferrets that need a
good home in the Parkersburg, WV &amp;/or Winchester, VA area?  (I just
moved from WV to VA but I frequently visit my family in Parkersburg, so
either location would work.

Thank you for your help

Tiffany