From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:44:19 EDT
Taz, my ever expanding fuzzy boy, has found a good exercise program to help
keep him in shape.  It's called 'bother the queen', or in other words bug
Jasmine when she's got FFS, full ferret syndrome, and wants to sleep.  Taz
thinks it's a great game to run into Jasmines nest, bite her ear, and run
back out.  The important part being to run back out quickly, or pay the
price.  Well,this morning, either Jasmine was in a bad mood, or she had
just had enough of this.  Taz ran in, we heard a squeak, and Taz ran out
very quickly with a pissed Jasmine on his butt, and cursing a blue
streak,Jasmine,that is.  Taz has now paid the ultimate price for disturbing
the queen, and biting her ear.  She was so mad she just bit him in the
butt, and rolled him over, standing over him, two feet on either side, and
that's not easy for this bit of a fuzzy to do to roly poly Taz.  After
glaring him into submission, she stalked back to her lair and went to
sleep.  Taz just lowered his head and slinked down the hall to their room.
I learned two things today.One,Jasmine isn't too old to move fast when
needed.Two,alpha status is all attitude.  Do you think Taz learned
anything?  I don't think so, and my guess is he'll do it again tomorrow.
Boy's a sandwich short of a picnic.

Hope all you folks in the Carolinas stay safe.
Sandy and the Fuzzbutt 4