From:
Bill Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1993 14:01:58 -0500
Hello, my name is Bill Goldberg.  I live in Takoma Park, Maryland,
right on the border of Washignton D.C., ferret-hating capital of the
free world (and the unfree world).

I have three ferrets.

Bear, my first ferret is a full albino (with red eyes) who is about
      three years old.

Baby was my second ferret.  We got her so Bear would have someone to
     play with, and wouldn't attack us as soon as we walked in the
     door.  She's death, and a little slow.  She was very, very young
     when we got her, and we think she may be mildly retarded because
     she was taken away from her mother too early.  She's so cute
     though, and the only one of the three we can surprise when we
     walk in their room.

Kodi was the last ferret I got.  I took her so she wouldn't be sent
     to the pound and killed.  Someone had gotten her and was unable
     to take care of her.  She was bred by a breeder (my assumption
     due to her intelligence and size), not store bought and raised
     on a ferret mill.  She is easily the most intelligent, and also
     the most troublesome.  She has figured out how to get out of
     their room four times so far , necessitating me to continuously
     think of ways to keep them in their room.

Please let me know if there is any on-line bulletin board to reach
this group, or if it is all e-mail.

Thanks.

Peace, love, and tomatoes,

Bill

"I believe in a long, prolonged period of derangement", followed by a
long, hot bath, plenty of starchy foods, and some rest.