From:
Michelle Bloodworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 12:02:22 -0500
Last night was a rough night.  My little 2 1/2 yr blaze could not be found
Wed night when it was time for all good fuzzies to get in the cage.  I
didn't worry too much though, she was probably sleeping under the bookcase.

The next morning she wasn't around for her daily treat either.  So I worried
a little more.  When I came home from work and there were no ferret
surprises (turds) in any corners, I became very worried.

All kinds of terrible things ran through my head and we spent the rest of
the evening searching in and out.  Finally, I researched the guest bedroom,
which is always closed off, and notices a chewed up piece of foam in the
corner.

A ferret had been here!!  She had been locked in there for a whole day!
There she was sleeping inside the duvet cover.  I was never soooo happy to
see her.  She got lots of extra kisses.

Michelle