From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:00:51 -0600
OK, I have decided that I have the only ferret in the universe that HATES
water.  Well, after giving my son a bath the other night, Pea Pie climbs up
on the side of the tub to investigate.  There was about an inch of water
left in the bathtub, not that she noticed when she did a kamikaze dive into
said bath tub!  Needless to say, everything sitting on the side of the
tub--shampoo, soap (except my coffee cup)--went into the water on her way
out!  Dooking at me the entire time like it was my fault, scooting around
to dry off, while I sit on the floor holding my sides to keep from breaking
a rib I was laughing so hard.  My husband came in just after her quick exit
and looked at me, then at Pea Pie like we were both crazy...I can truly say
that my life is less than dull, and I hope this story puts a smile on your
face!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dooks & Blessings to all sick fuzzies and prayers for those who waiting
across the Bridge.
Tammy Pea Pie & Baby