From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 21:21:13 -0700
Lost Ferret--  Santa Barbara:
I am posting this for someone who is not online & doesn't get the FML.  Her
fert slipped out the door & she wasn't able to find him!  He has been
missing since Monday, June 30th (I met her today, & she told me about it).
The fert's is a sable with a bent tail.  The owner is notifying the Ferrets
Anonymous Lost & Found Register, so if any of you out there find a fert in
the SB area, would you please post here on the FML, and notify the FA
Register?!

Thanks so much!

JM