From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:19:34 -0700
Hi a week ago I fractured my foot and unfortunately it is a non weight
bearing break. I am in a cast/walker/wheelchair and can't take care of
the shelter ferrets. I live in a two story house and 94% of the ferrets
are upstairs. I am not able to get upstairs or go over barriers. I have
had a wonderful friend here for the past week but she is leaving next
tues for home. If there is anyone out there that lives in the Carson
Valley/Carson City even Reno area that can come help clean and take
care of the ferrets, please please let me know.

I don't ask for things but this time I need help. If you can help
contact me at the above email. Thank you so much and give your kids
a hug from everyone here at the shelter

Linda Soule Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter Gardnerville, NV