From:
Sherri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 12:49:33 -0500
I just want to comment on the 8 in 1 food that is made in the shape of
stars.  That food is ultra-blend ultimate.  I didn't read the original post
but I just wanted to say that my baby did not like that food and I think
she vomited because of it.  (I'm not sure if she was choking or what, but I
think she stopped eating it after that incident).  I didn't realize she
wasn't eating because everyone eats out of the same bowl and someone WAS
eating it because it was disappearing.  But 2 days ago she got so hungry
she was really biting me, hissing, and when I finally figured out the
problem and fed her food she does like, she was still hissing and hiding
her food.  Her weight had dropped over 1/2 lb!  I think she'll be alright
but I couldn't believe how hungry and mad she must have been at me!  When
ferrets get hungry they sure can get mighty mad!  (Not that I blame them!)

Sherri