From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1993 03:32:41 -0500
To the anonymous fellow with Inigo, Pandora, and Buttercup.  I live in
your state, too, and I get my ferret-specific stuff here in state.  I've
even got a store that'll order Ferretone for me.  They like the
business, and I just pay cash.  As my vet said, there may be a law
against owning ferrets, but no law against treating them.  And there's
certainly no law against special-ordering Ferretone.  So, assuming you
don't have Caller ID in your area (just kidding), just get on the phone,
and ask stores in the Yellow pages if they carry it, or can get it.  I
think you'll be surprised at how many stores in ferret-free zones
actually STOCK things like Ferretone and Ferret leashes.

-- Another Anon.

"When ferrets are outlawed, only outlaws will have ferrets!"