From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 19:45:58 EST
>From:         Marilyn Sev <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Question for Ralph

>Hey Ralph the Surfer - were you surfing ON the door, UNDER the door, or how?
>Trying to picture it is hard, but it is harder to picture you repeating the
>"wave slide" more than once.  Sounds like you are a smart little weasel.

Reply from Ralph:
Under the door.  The door leans at an angle against the wall, and
there's about a seven-inch-wide path between the wall and the
door--lots of room for surfing.

Yeah I am smart, and I think I'm a better surfer than my mom is at
explaining things.  Also, I had a past life in Hawaii and have to keep
myself amused during these cold winter months in Massachusetts.

Love and kisses,
Ralph "hang ten" the Wonder Ferret