From:
Lorinda Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 13:01:38 -0500
I have a ferret Hoover, who came up with a no-cost game with my boyfriend
Chris.  We call it, "Hoovercraft."

Pick up your ferret with two hands and hold him fairly horizontal to the
ground.  Now fly him around the room, careful not to crash anything though!
Sound effects like a hovercraft or airplane greatly accentuate this game.
It may take your ferret a little to get used to flying, but you will know he
likes it when he goes limp in your hands.  I think they like the view and
the changing scenery.

Lori, Squeegy the super-sicko, and Hoover the Hoovercraft