From:
Maggie Mae Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 20:35:15 +0000
Hi FML Family,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Mom finally got my picture up on her
web page.  It's got Nicky in there with me.  We was posing for her kinda.

She also put up a silly picture of Nicky hanging his hind end out of the
hanging sack.  He looks so funny, me and Ollie were sleeping inside and he
couldn't fit all the way in so he just got halfway and then went to sleep.
Silly boy but I love him.

Hugs to everyone and dooks to the farts,

Pookie aka White Fang

[P.S.] Maggie Mae Here

Hi All,
Pookie told me she forgot to include the web page address. It is:

http://www.missouri.edu/~c705570

I will shortly be added the story of her surgery and trip from Canada to
Houston.  She belongs in heart to all the FML.

I cannot believe it.  It dumped snow here last night and sleet this am.  I
am still so used to Houston weather that I get confused.  OK, OK, so I get
confused anyway.

Maggie Mae and the Missouri Mustelids, the Felonious Felines and Anoles